OUR WRITTEN SERVICE AGREEMENT
At AssuredPartners of Minnesota, we believe you should get more from an insurance agency than just a policy.. That’s why we developed a selection of services that not only protect your operation, but also help your business succeed. We are dedicated to making sure you get the most from our considerable expertise. Our way of doing business includes:
- Getting to know your operation and its unique needs so you get the best coverage for your insurance dollar.
- Thoroughly explaining your insurance program so you know what
you’re getting and why.
- Written agreements so you know exactly what to expect from us.
- Periodic reviews to make sure your coverage remains fresh and productive.
- Educational seminars to keep you informed about new developments in a variety of helpful areas of business.
- Special services that go well beyond traditional insurance.
Bottom line, when you work with AssuredPartners of Minnesota, you don’t just pay premiums. You will get a true Risk Management approach to minimizing exposure to loss.
SECURE INSURANCE QUOTES & PROPOSALS
DISCLAIMER: Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. These statement do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Consult that actual policy or your agent for details regarding terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, products, services and programs which may be available to you. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination of underwriting qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company providing such products or services.
This website does not make any representations that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss, or type of claim or loss, under any policy. Whether coverage exists or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss and all applicable policy wording, details of coverages, conditions, limits and losses not covered, be sure to read the policy, including all endorsements, or prospectus, if applicable.