ONLINE CLIENT SERVICES
At AssuredPartners of Minnesota, we believe you should get more from an insurance agency than just a policy. That’s why we developed a selection of services that not only protect your operation, but also help your business succeed. We are dedicated to making sure you get the most from our considerable expertise. Our way of doing business includes:
- Getting to know your operation and its unique needs so you get the best coverage for your insurance dollar.
- Thoroughly explaining your insurance program so you know what
you’re getting and why.
- Written agreements so you know exactly what to expect from us.
- Periodic reviews to make sure your coverage remains fresh and productive.
- Educational seminars to keep you informed about new developments in a variety of helpful areas of business.
- Special services that go well beyond traditional insurance.
Bottom line, when you work with AssuredPartners of Minnesota, you don’t just pay premiums. You will get a true Risk Management approach to minimizing exposure to loss.
Select the appropriate tab below to access additional information and secure online forms from our encrypted service portal:
Convenient Online Services
- Request An Additional Insurance Quote Online
- Request A Change to Your Policy
- Order Replacement ID Cards for Your Automobile Policy
- Order A Certificate Of Liability Insurance (commercial clients only)
- Download Available Forms & Applications
- Small Business Toolbox
- Insurance 101
- Tools & Resource Links
- Subscribe To Live Bookmark RSS Feed
Client Satisfaction & Policy Renewal Surveys:
To serve your needs beyond traditional insurance, AssuredPartners of Minnesota has formed strategic alliances with partners who specialize in a variety of key areas. They include:
MCH Consulting Group – Human Resource Services and APMN HR Hotline
Terry Fischer, Chris Dexter, and Integrated Loss Control – Loss Control
Administrative Resources & Counseling – COBRA/Cafeteria Administration
Synergetic Solutions – Workers’ Compensation Experience Modification Auditing
Workers’ Compensation Modifier Controllers, Inc. – Reducing Worker Compensation Costs
Invisik – Cyber Security Partner
Trusted Employees – Employee screening and background checks
Financial Services – John Jacobson
Locating The Best Marketplace
Finding the best insurance market for a client can be challenging. Insurance markets change and insurance companies modify coverage and forms frequently. Rates for property, liability, automobile and workers’ compensation can increase or decrease depending on market conditions. Governmental actions and insurance requirements can create or increase exposure to risk for an insured. These are just a few of the considerations an agency has to cope with when securing the best coverage for clients. AssuredPartners Insurance Group has a dedicated Marketing Department with an average of 20 years’ experience to ensure that every customer has the coverage that they require at a competitive price.
Here’s How We Can Help:
- Review of current policies and coverage
- Risk analysis of operations
- Experience Modification review
- Prior loss review including open claim reserves
- Develop quality submissions for the market place
- Maintain constant knowledge of market conditions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with insurance companies
- Negotiate optimum coverage and pricing
- Technical advisors on complex coverage
- Coordinate services such as exposure evaluations and loss control
- Client claim advocate
Loss Control & Risk Management
Claims that result from safety hazards can be devastating. Every year countless industrial accidents occur due to faulty or defective equipment and unsafe employee practices. These accidents result in casua lties and the loss of millions of dollars. Most of these unfortunate events should never have occurred. That is why AssuredPartners of Minnesota has developed a unique Risk Management program specifically for your type of business. As a result of reduced hazards you have greater net profits, improved productivity and employee morale. Remember safety saves money as well as lives. The care taken today may avert the tragedy of tomorrow.
Here’s how we can help:
- Accident Investigation Training
- AWAIR Safety Programs
- Blood Borne Pathogen Program
- Confined Space Policy
- Defensive Driving Training
- DOT Consulting
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Employee Safety Training
- Ergonomic Workplace Assessments
- Forklift Training and Cert ification
- Fall Protection Policy & Training
- Hazardous Material Training
- Lockout/ Tagout Programs
- Right to Know Policy & Training
- Safety Committee Organization
- Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Trenching & Excavat ing Safety Program
- Fleet Safety Program
Performing an initial client evaluation of your operations and written programs to identify and prioritize the issues that will have the most impact to the safety of your business.
Providing assistance for clients in the development of a customized safety program. That will address OSHA’s safety and health standards for any industry including but not limited to construction, manufacturing, healthcare, printing and transportation.
Conducting a variety of work place and job site visits to fully implement your customized safety program.
Assessing safety and health training needs on an on-going basis in order to make sure we have removed the barriers to achieving safety excellence.
Network infrastructure security breaches-whether they are external or internal-have affected and will continue to affect many companies worldwide. The Internet and e-mail has increasingly become a mainstay of conducting business. Business information (data) is an asset and like other business assets it needs to be well protected and insured. Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) now need to cover a wide range of threats in order to ensure a client’s business continuity, minimize business damage, and maximize return on investments. More than ever, there is a need to have your cyber security up to date.
Here’s How We Can Help:
- Pinpoint Exposures From hackers, viruses, spy ware, spam, data loss, power outages, system downtime, and even employee sabotage.
- Network Scan Check for hidden spy ware and viruses that can be in the network to steal information, deliver spam, and track online activities.
- Review System Backups This assures data integrity and successful backup processes in case your data does become corrupt or lost.
- Identify Hidden Problems That can cause error messages, slow performance, and network crashes.
- Recommend Critical Measures We will recommend measures to safe-guard your network and minimize risk, including back-up and disaster recovery solutions.Also cyber liability exposures that can be covered by insurance.
- Performing a third party assessment of the client’s information security management system and network infrastructure.
- Providing a value-added service to assess whether standard IT levels of security measures are in place to minimize risk and to assess compliance with industry specific regulations (i.e. HIPPA, PCI, OSHA, etc … ).
- Conducting an audit of the client’s entire IT network and industry specific compliance practices.
- Assessing critical security risks and recommending industry standard practices to minimize liabilities.
For most people, coordinating their financial life and objectives is becoming more and more difficult in today’s complex society of changing tax laws, inappropriate financial advice and growing financial options. It is important to understand your current financial situation and how independent decisions (such as buying a home, saving for your child’s education, investing, and protecting your assets and income) may be impacting your short and longterm financial objectives. We recognize these challenges and tailor our services to help our clien ts find the best balance between their financial decisions and financial objectives.
If you’re like most business owners, your personal life and business life are practically inseparable. That’s why it’s important for your personal financial objectives to take into account the unique considerations – and opportunities- of owning and operating a business. Eventually your business will be sold or passed on to a family member or trusted associate. You can help make sure all your hard work truly pays off in the end by planning in advance. We can help you get started- working with you to build and implement a comprehensive financial strategy that fits your business objectives- helping protect and grow the business. The result- developing objective, non-product-specific financial strategies targeting your current and long-term goals.
- Estate Guidance
- Investment and Savings Strategies
- Education Savings
- Retirement Strategies
- Executive Benefits
- Retirement Planning
- Buy-Sell Agreement
- Business Succession
- Business Continuation
- Key Person Coverage
- Identifying and establishing financial objectives
- Gathering data and inventorying information
- Processing and analyzing the information
- Reviewing your current financial position
- Formulating a strategy
- Implementing the plan
- Reviewing and monitoring performance and progress
- Revising the plan to accommodate life changing event
Life has its ebbs and flow. That’s why planning ahead is so important.
Our aim is to give objective financial guidance and to form a long term relationship by providing a continuing source of support, education and service.
COBRA is a federal law mandating benefits continuation for terminated employees and other qualified beneficiaries. HIPAA expands and clarifies COBRA. Unfortunately these programs have become more complex as new regulations are added. Failure to comply can bring substantial penalties.We can provide service through our partners to assist with administration, complete documentation and strict adherence to all state and federal requirements.Your partner will help keep you in compliance, reduce the risk of providing benefits to ineligible people, control expenses and minimize potential exposure to legal problems.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION EXPERIENCE MODIFICATION ACTIVITY
Work Comp Mod Audits
Workers’ Compensation Experience Modification Auditing
Synergetic Solutions Inc. auditors average more than 25 years of experience in the insurance industry and it shows in the results they produce. Their audits have shown a success rate that exceeds 85% in certain customer profiles.Their audits have identified significant savings as a result of the services of Synergetic Solutions and AssuredPartners of Minnesota has the experience to examine your firms experience modifier and identify potential cost savings errors. AssuredPartners of Minnesota clients can get preliminary reviews free of charge to determine the probability of their cases success. The mission of Synergetic Solutions is to recover and reduce your costs. They are very good at doing this.
Workers’ Compensation Modifier Controllers, Inc. (WCMC)
WCMC is an occupational injury consulting firm that aggressively helps employers control the overall high costs and frustrations of Workers’ compensation issues. Their efforts reduce unnecessary costs, putting that money back into a company’s profits before it is spent. WCMC does all the difficult tasks including filing necessary reports, obtaining medical records, investigating claims, working with healthcare providers and much more. As a result, their clients not only realize cost savings but also reduce the valuable time staff people must devote to Workers’ compensation issues.